Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.Essential Responsibilities:
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice.Is eager to pair and learn.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience
- Hands-on experience with Visual Studio, C# .net programming, databases
- Good to have experience with Angular JS, Node JS, developing apps for cloud platform and familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Self-driven, motivated individual with learning agility
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more