Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Gatwick, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Schlumberger is the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry worldwide. We're looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to drive positive change. Working as a team with the Europe Technology Recruiter, you will support a variety of recruiting initiatives, including candidate sourcing and processing, Marketing Communications initiatives and continuous process improvement efforts.
This position is based in Gatwick, UK, starting Q1 2020. For the right candidate, it represents the first step in a career with Schlumberger in the HR Function.
- Acquire good working knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
- Source and screen candidates and participate in interviews alongside the recruiter
- Take ownership and drive all aspects of recruitment process administration, including efficient and accurate entry and tracking of candidate information in our in-house ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Prompt follow-up and communication with candidates from initial contact to start date/end of internship
- Online publication of Job Openings
- Responsible for event planning and coordination: careers fairs, Intern Days, Women In Technology events, site visits...
- Build professional relationships with various stakeholders (colleagues, candidates, universities and suppliers).
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Manage recruiting social media marketing campaigns
- Participate in ad-hoc process improvement projects
- Participate in the development of the team's focus of identifying strong diverse talent through the development and deployment of creative sourcing strategies
- Create reports using spreadsheets and other tools to analyze and refine processes
- Deliver a seamless and positive recruiting experience for all candidates
- Some travel within the UK, primarily to Schlumberger sites and on-campus careers fairs
- Bachelor's or master's degree with 2:1 grade in HR, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- With 2 or less years' experience and passionate about a career in HR
- Fluency in English language, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Highly proactive and customer-centric attitude, detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Evidence of project management or coordination skills required
- Able to handle a high volume of work from both internal and external customers, while leading projects at the same time
- Understanding of the HR function and role of Recruiting, but no formal experience required
Due to the high levels of interest in the role, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Dare to Discover.
Annual Salary Range: from £30,000 to £36,000 depending on qualifications level
Posting date : 30 th of November 2019
Closing date : 30 th of December 2019 or until fulfilment of the position
Estimated start date: Q1 2020 (flexible)
Company name: Schlumberger
Disclaimer: Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.