Skills: Process Management, Process Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is looking for a Lead Process Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in Aberdeen.
You will join the Process Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for process systems for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities.
Engineering positions involve Process Design, Process Simulation, Process Equipment & Instrument Datasheets, PFD, P&ID, calculations and HAZOP.
Design positions involve the utilisation of CAD to produce P&ID and PFD CAD drawings.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
- Ability to handle discussions and run meetings with client engineers
- Ability to run groups in development of studies and Front End Engineering Development projects and Detailed Engineering projects
- Maintain the required technical quality of work produced by discipline assigned staff
- Provide documentation and drawing deliverables for inclusion in work packs and/or design books on time to meet offshore deadlines
- Responsible as a key member of any project team for achieving the project target and completion of the project within the budget and schedule
- Preparation of engineering and construction scope for both man-hours and equipment estimates where necessary
- Commitment to and promotion of worley's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Chartered Engineer and member of appropriate engineering institution.
- Highly experienced in use of design and assessment methods used within discipline.
- Experienced in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Experienced in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Experienced in controlling all aspects of discipline design including some multi-discipline aspects.
- Highly experienced in producing man-hour and material estimates for all discipline activities.
- Experienced / competent in leading, supervising and the organisation of a medium / large sized single discipline team within a project.