Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tyumen, Tyumen Oblast, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
- A higher professional degree in Technogenic Safety or similar process safety related disciplines, a higher professional degree plus a second (professional postgraduate) degree in industrial safety.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in safe working practices.
- Command of English: Intermediate or higher level.
- Knowledgeable in labour, fire protection, industrial and environmental safety related legislation of the Russian Federation, international ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Advanced PC skills.
Key job responsibilities:
- Maintaining Company health, safety and security system.
- Implementing, monitoring and ensuring employees' are trained in Company-adopted policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensuring compliance with HSE related laws and regulations by Company departments, being proactive in preventing injuries and occupational illnesses, in creating healthy and safe work environment, providing working condition fringe benefits to employees.
- Keeping employees informed on workplace environment and safety, existing job hazards, fringe benefits employees are entitled to depending on work conditions (physically demanding, hazardous jobs, harmful work environments and other specific working conditions), on personal protection equipment and measures of protection from harmful and hazardous industrial factors.
- Ensuring Company employees are in a timely manner provided safety clothes, footwear and other PPEs, healthy nutrition, milk and other foods of equal value.
- Monitoring condition and integrity of personal and collective protection equipment.
- Identifying demand in and managing the provision of safety trainings, conducting induction trainings, supervising provisioning of induction trainings (initial, refresher, off-schedule, toolbox) to employees in all HSE-relating aspects.
- Ensuring the provision of specific work environment assessments and participating in the activities of the assessment board.
- Setting the HSE Department budget and controlling its execution.
- Identifying employees required to undergo and organizing execution of mandatory preliminary pre-employment and periodic medical examinations, pre-/post-trip and pre-/post-workshift medical check-ups.
- Providing guidance to Company Managers in developing new and reviewing existing HSE procedures as well as in compiling programs to have employees trained in safe working practices.
- Initiating HSE incidents and occupational illnesses investigations, analyzing causes of workplace injuries, occupational illnesses, issuing action plans to prevent them.
- Cooperating with government and supervisory authorities, representing the Company during the course of HSE compliance inspections.
- Timely payments of compensations (officially declared and fair salary, compensation packages to be determined in an interview).
- Terms and conditions of employment in strict compliance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation.
- Employment benefits package, VMI, corporate mobile phone.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more