Piping Design Engineers - Bonn, Germany
Our client is leading engineering company based in Germany. They are specialist working in the cryogenic gas markets, specialising in cargo handling systems and tanks for LPG, LEG, Ethane, and LNG carriers.
They are looking for Piping Design Engineers to work long term opportunities out of their Head Office.
- Management of the mechanical design function and team
- Management and development of CAD systems and design tools
- Development, training and support of mechanical design team
- Prepare CAD & design strategies for projects
- Ensuring technical excellence in mechanical design
- Co-ordination and interface with all other disciplines
- Delivering mechanical design solutions to meet project needs
- Preparation of discipline design programmes
- Candidates with AVEVA Software experience advantageous
If you have any other requirements or would like to apply - please send your updated CV to NES GT
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.