Role Summary:Lead Engineer-Field Services - Integrated Well Services
Position reports directly to the BH Project Coordinator and is responsible for Implement safe Site operations, coordinate logistics and activities of the BH companies as well as relevant third party companies on integrated operations projects at the wellsite.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under limited direction, provides engineering support for safe drilling and completion operations and implementation of Baker Hughes products and services as well as relevant third party companies on integrated operations projects at the wellsite.
- Responsible for well planning and fundamental engineering analysis and integration of wellsite operations relative to down hole operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of well control best practices.
- Skilled application of drilling engineering and well planning.
- Drill string design and downhole dynamics.
- Pore Pressure/Fracture Pressure determination.
- Bits / Dull Grading.
- Drilling fluid management.
- Hydraulics, including nozzle selection.
- Directional/Horizontal /Extended Reach Drilling.
- Cementing and casing / liner running. Fishing.
- Thorough understanding of Rig Systems and Rig Floor Operations.
- Rig-site acumen and supervisory skills.
- Competency to plan, problem solve, organize, direct, and control.
- Leadership skills in a diverse geographic and cultural environment.
- Expert in utilization of computers and application of Microsoft office.
- Job Safety Analysis(JSA).
- HS&E Emergency Response Systems. Should be fluent in oral/written English and local country language.
- Requires specialized knowledge of Cementing and Fluids Engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Completion of supervisory/leadership training preferred.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more