Located in Moscow, the Commercial Manager plays a key role for developing Offshore Sub-P&L, his/her primary responsibility being developing commercial proposals to meet customers request while ensuring profitability and compliance with GE O&G goals and objectives. The regional based Commercial Manager will execute business objectives, be involved in short-term and long-term planning and contribute to the overall business strategy, support the Product Company Regional Sales team.
The role requires the candidate to carry out proposals co-ordination duties as workload dictates, ensuring that requests and bid documents are coordinated to meet internal/external deadline and approvals, ensuring every opportunity is tracked and updated trough "Deal Machine" and following the pre-tender and "bid to win" processes.Essential Functions/Responsibilities
· Responsible for all aspects of contract management, including proposal development, risk management and mitigation, specification compliance, scope development, transactional pricing, customer negotiations, customer communications and issue resolution.
· Lead the transactional deal process having the ability to structure creative, commercially and technically sound quality deals as well as fully manage associated contractual issues that arise over the life of the project.
· Provide leadership during the deal review process to ensure that all technical risk points, risk mitigation, and business risk acceptance levels are properly incorporated in the development of the scope, cost and proposal wording.
· Liaise with the Produce Company CEOs for all maters requiring COE support ensuring efficient and effective communication and consistency proposals development for the RCIS market
· Interface with the Region Sales teams to develop commercial strategies and solutions that will meet customer requirements as well as meet or exceed business goals.
· Coordinate the output of proposals to insure the production schedule dates are met and that a quality proposal is issued to the customer.
· Meet order budget, proposal timeliness, cycle time, hit Rate / win Rate, and project profitability Develop appropriate Terms and Conditions for standard Customer proposals based on Risk / Reward Analysis
· Support the regional Commercial Leader to drive sharing of the best practices across regional commercial team, look at the ways to boost the regional commercial capabilities and productivityQualifications/Requirements
· BS Engineering or other (Mechanical/Aeronautical preferred)
· Specialist experience in a technical/commercial role or in Operations role
· 3 years in Oil & Gas Sectors
· Fluency in English and Russian
· Self-starter, high motivation level, strong leadership skills
· Excellent presentation, communication and team building skills
· Excellent commercial skills, developed through his/her negotiation experience and knowledge of customer financial drivers
· Full availability to travel for business purposes world-wideDesired:
- Knowledge of Subsea Systems product range a benefit
- Prior experience in sales, commercial finance, contract negotiation and execution
- Previous experience within the Subsea Business
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation, etc to allow constructing contracts with minimizing risk
- Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding at a transaction level
- Six Sigma training is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more