Piping Stress Engineer - Germany
Our client is leading engineering company based in Germany. They are specialist working in the cryogenic gas markets, specialising in cargo handling systems and tanks for LPG, LEG, Ethane, and LNG carriers.
They are looking for Stress Engineers to work long term opportunities out of their Head Office.
- Specialising in pipe stress analysis and advising design team on arrangement and support requirement to work within code stress requirements.
- Preparation of Piping design deliverables, including studies, detail design deliverables and close-out, as directed by the Principal and Senior Piping Engineers.
- Participation in project design and safety reviews.
- Approval, checking and preparation of design/engineering documentation
- Represent the Company at external functions, roll-outs and communication sessions such as graduate recruitment events.
- To complete requirements for Corporate membership of Chartered Institution.
- To continue developing experience, expertise and confidence in technical areas with context of company's administrative and technical procedures.
- Develop and enhance processes and systems for wider use in the discipline.
- To prepare, develop and maintain the full range of Piping Engineering Design deliverables to a high standard using Corporate Procedures/Software where applicable, Industry Codes and best practice.
- To achieve this on schedule and within budget.
If you have any other requirements and would like to apply - send your detail to NES GT
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.