Skills: Well Intervention
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Well Intervention Engineering Manager, on a contract basis, location in Aberdeen.
Responsible for the planning, and management of completion and well intervention operations, with the full integration of the CWI Operations team and relevant asset teams. Preparation of detailed cost and time estimates, tracking of relevant metrics during job execution, after action reviews (AAR) documentation, well handover to production, and developing subsequent improvement plans.
- HSSE - Integrate HSSE in the design, programming, and execution of well work on completion and well intervention operations. Actively promote HSSE and Sustainable Development (SD) in all activities and ensure compliance with business principles.
- Mentor junior staff in all aspects of completion engineering design and operations, and in interaction with other asset teams.
- Support and foster relationships with other asset teams including subsurface, production, facilities, and construction. Support engagements with JV partners where applicable and the development and analysis of competitive benchmarking to drive operational excellence.
- Lead the technical and HSSE management of relevant service provider contracts and support the contracting and procurement strategy. Collaborate with contractors regarding performance, future plans, variances, etc. as needed.
- Actively drive the identification, development, and implementation of new technologies and the opportunities to optimize field operations.
- Develop annual personal performance review/management documents including performance contracts, individual development plans (IDPs) and goals and performance appraisals (GPAs).
- To design Well Interventions activities, sit within the onshore execution teams for Completion & Well Interventions to deliver maximum value to the assigned asset whilst maintaining PTW/O and HS&E standards.
- Provide routine and emergency technical input and support for all well related activities, both in the office and at the work site as required.
- Co-ordinate and manage logistics to ensure operations are conducted safely, on time and in accordance with execution programmes.
- Supervise and ensure Completion & Well Intervention programmes are executed safely and efficiently and that all company policies and procedures are fully adhered to.
- Monitor offshore platform and MODU based Completion & Well Intervention operations.
- Ensure deviations from execution programmes are only conducted with the appropriate level of technical authorisation.
- Ensure adherence to change control procedures in the event of programme amendments.
- Ensure accurate reporting of all Completion & Well Intervention activities into the approved reporting medium.
- Implement accurate cost monitoring of all Completion & Well Intervention activities both in the office and on the well site.
- Integrate and liaise with other disciplines to ensure efficient and effective execution of Completion & Well Intervention work programmes.
- Ensure all lessons learned are captured and shared from execution of Completion & Well Intervention activities, in line with the GWDP.
- Maintain Well Integrity by the execution of routine and non-routine safety critical Completion & Well
Intervention (e.g. SSSV change out, annulus top up etc).
- Oil and Gas Industry experience.
- IWCF Level-4 Well Control Certificate for Well Intervention.
- Valid training certificate(s) to travel to Offshore Locations.