Skills: Engineering Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Tools Specialist for their Aberdeen based client.
Responsible for the successful execution of offshore operations in collaboration with onshore field support services team. Responsible for planning, preparation, mobilisation, execution and demobilisation of all equipment and services.
* Perform work safely, efficiently and compliant of both tools and customer requirements.
* Safe and proactive behaviour. Active use of four point check, toolbox talk, interventions and proactive reporting.
* Check and prepare equipment at customer site, ensuring all details of the job are accurate and correct.
* Perform service and installation of tools product portfolio according to quality control plans and best practice procedures.
* Prepare necessary job reports and documentation for all toll installation and offshore activities including run records.
* On occasion required to be in the workshop to help prepare, test and mobilise equipment for offshore operations, including carrying out check list drawings of tools prior to shipment.
* Required to work offshore ad-hoc with a potential to travel at short notice.
* Proven experience of offshore operations experience with a proven track record in successful job execution.
* Understanding of downhole hydraulics and ability to carry out hydraulic calculations.
* Excellent communication and reporting skills.
* Strong ability to work alone and with others.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent. But a strong background and experience of hands on offshore experience may compensate for lack of engineering degree.
* A willingness to be proactive and learn new up and coming technologies.
If interested in this exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND