Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Cyber Risk Assurance
Location: Kallang, Singapore
Salary: Market Competitive
I am seeking a Cyber Risk Assurance Consultant for one of my clients. My client is the largest IT Cyber Security Service providers in South East Asia. They are known for their fantastic reputation for providing an excellent work environment, and opportunities to their employees to grow and develop.
The successful candidate will be joining the Risk Assurance Consulting Team which promises a broad range of innovative and differentiated cybersecurity services to clients from large variety of different industries. The services portfolio includes cyber security testing, incident response, policy development & review, standards development & review, risk management review and advisory, etc. The team works with different stakeholders within an organization to support the delivery of outcomes for both cyber security and business needs.
- Lead client pre-sales and delivery, providing management and oversight of projects delivery and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability
- Be responsible for managing the project delivery of Consulting Cyber Security Assurance business; maintaining complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues; facilitates timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget; identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance
- Responsibilities include supporting pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business; proposal review and refinement; recruiting and staff development.
- Maintaining accurate records of Work in Progress (WIP) reporting for work delivered with timely clocking in Workday system
- Working with and providing Team's Project Plans and regular project status updates
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001, PCI QSA or equivalent is a must
- At least 2 - 4 years of IT Audit experience of which, 3 years minimum in demonstrating management and leadership experience, preferably in a Professional Security Service environment
- Good project management, consulting, customer service, technology and process
- Good people management, supervisory, communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Team player who can per IT Auditform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent grasp of IT technical concepts, e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!