Baker Hughes currently has an opportunity for Cost Productivity and transformation leader. Role will be based in London, UK. This role will work with the product companies and within procure to pay to lead performance and efforts around Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) / Days to Pay (DTP) as well as Cost/invoice productivity. The position will coordinate to set direction for delivery on yearly and quarterly targets for DPO/DTP. In addition, this role will own overall wing to wing transformation as it relates to our BPO strategy and implementation plans, coordinating with the APCOE workstreams and GFS. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work cross functionally and with our BPO team to define transformation roadmap to include apex transactions and own overall execution
- Implement dashboards that provide for strong controls and improve process efficiency.
- Create interaction models between all stakeholders (Business, Captive & BPO).
- Support the integration of Baker Hughes Shared Services for both legacy organisations.
- Work across functional teams on key business Baker Hughes projects
- Change agent leading a group of SME's and project managers to help move to best in class
- Develop operating rigor with the product company sourcing finance team for DPO/DTP cash forecasting in accordance with Baker Hughes policies
- Partner with product company on AP balance forecast in accordance with Baker Hughes polices and planning cycles
- Measure performance to those benchmarks throughout the year, lead an internal QMI routine
- Develop tools and reporting to aid the product company with performance analysis on DPO/DTP dynamics and identify critical areas for improvement.
- Understand and baseline Baker Hughes AP wing to wing cost elements to include people and tools
- Responsible for creating cost/invoice vision & goal benchmarking industry standards
- Responsible for timely execution of our BPO strategy & define implementation timelines
- Several years of experience in enterprise standard Shared Services operations
- Several years of experience in enterprise standard controllership operations
- Qualified accountant or Accelerated leadership graduate with demonstrated commitment to professional development
- Several years of experience in cash forecasting operations
- Knowledge of B2P tools and interface with ERPs
- Working knowledge of oracle & SAP ERP
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Ability to travel Internationally 25% of the time
- Significant experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Demonstrated experience in global and complex organizations, working across geographical boundaries and navigating in a matrix team environment
- CPA, a plus
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements and best practices
- Ability to work effectively in all environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Starting Date: 28th November 2019
Closing Date: 25th December 2019
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more