The Sourcing Team Leader demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for the Area(s) of responsibility. In this role you will use your experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and affect short-term and long-term business goals.Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead sourcing fulfilment team to drive execution & OTD requirements to business and projects needs.
- Cooperate with Manufacturing, Engineering and Project organizations to proactively drive OTD during PO placement as well as PO execution, attending manufacturing, sourcing and project reviews to present and be accountable for PO delivery status.
- Develop and drive effective operating rhythm to ensure requisition to po placement, purchase order book status review, po date maintenance and weekly RAIL reviews are executed.
- Drive key sourcing metrics relating to OTD, NCR resolution, invoice tracking and deflation.
- Own and drive effective po recovery plan rhythm on critical buy areas/commodities.
- Execute Vendor Recovery for the applicable suppliers.
- Be accountable for Revenue and deflation opportunities in cooperation with Manufacturing and Finance, to minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
- Establish and engage stakeholders and team in an Operating Rhythm that covers all the key metrics
- Manage team of buyers, Develop and mentor talents, as well as define appropriate priorities and training plans.
- Perform assigned manufacturing Site House Keeping & inspections
- Identify initiatives to improve Cost & OTD and simplify buyer process by working in conjunction with Strategic Sourcing
- Ensure compliance with QMS procedures for the area of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with proven years of experience in a Sourcing role) or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Significant years of experience in a Sourcing or Production Management positions
- Required availability to frequent travels inside or outside the country
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- PC and database proficiency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more