Skills: Piping Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is currently recruiting a Principal Piping Designer to support our Oil & Gas Operations Project based in Altens, Aberdeen on a contract basis for an initial 2 month duration.
- Carrying out various piping activities and preparation of deliverables as identified in the Functional Competencies as necessary on their appointed project
- Signing and checking of drawings and documents in accordance with correct procedures
- Ensuring engineering and design quality, technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities, etc
- Conceptualisation and implementation of all piping PDMS functions to extract deliverables with appropriate details on their appointed project
- Gained in-depth engineering experience in the world class process plant / or power industry, working in a project environment for a major contracting company
- Project experience of working in a variety of critical projects including grassroots, brownfield and revamp types and at least have proven expertise in one type/phase of industry
- Proven experience of leading large design teams for production
- Site experience on a number of design and construction based site assignments
- Have experience in handling critical piping design issues, developing layouts for complex plants and clear understanding of interdependence of piping disciplines
- Experienced and proficient in using PDMS & MDS
*As a people business we support flexible working and champion diversity and inclusion at all levels. We offer excellent remuneration and benefits packages, a friendly, professional, dynamic and flexible work environment along with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.