Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer - Instrumentation & Controls for their Aberdeen based client.
The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, installation and commissioning of Instrumentation and Control Systems.
* Responsible for the design and implementation of Control and Instrumentation Projects, working within strict time and financial budgets.
* Responsible for all project documentation including functional design, specifications, factory acceptance testing procedures, operation and maintenance manuals and AutoCad drawings.
* Ensure that testing is carried out in accordance with project procedures and match required specifications and standards.
* Responsible for the fabrication and assembly of control panels and other project related components.
* Responsible for the installation and commissioning of projects worldwide both onshore and offshore.
* Ensuring all work undertaken is safe and in compliance with health and safety procedures.
* Creation, maintenance and testing of complex PLC and Scada Software projects.
* Understanding of ATEX standards and requirements.
* Use of AutoCad to produce detailed control systems drawings.
* Producing project documentation such as FAT and SAT procedures, intrinsically safe circuit calculations, operation manuals and installation procedures.
* Installation and commissioning of large complex control systems.
If interested in this opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND