Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Lead projects which increase market visibility, expand market intelligence, support value proposition articulation, and provide incremental demand generation for Baker Hughes products in Asia-Pacific region. Promote innovative concepts and explore new markets & adjacencies.
- The successful candidate will drive actions to increase market visibility, including working with Regional Sales, Key Accounts, and other HQ Marketing teams to connect market intelligence to project opportunity identification.
- Execute market sizing and macro assessments to identify profitable growth initiatives and define emerging market opportunities.
- Lead initiatives to increase presence in new market segments. Integrate strategic marketing content for business reviews, plans, and other essential operating rhythm processes.
- Develop customer and partner collaborations which create incremental opportunities and promote capture of new projects.
- Assess and lead projects to trial new go to market models in region, partnering with other region and product company stakeholders.
- Experience with market analysis and developing strategic planning presentations for senior leadership under time constraint.
- Strong analytical capability required; demonstrated ability to develop quantitative models for data analysis and ability to draw implications from disparate data sources and types.
- Customer centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions and to effectively interface with varying levels of internal and external customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to build connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly
- Prior experience in management consulting or strategic analyst roles preferred
- Experience developing qualitative research to fulfill both structured and unstructured requests, often under minimal guidance or supervision
- Familiar with a range of external and secondary research resources for information gathering
- A highly-motivated "self-starter"," with strong interpersonal, communication, and technical skills.
Locations (One of the below countries):
- Korea , Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam or Malaysia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more