Operation Senior Engineer
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that has placed over 70 different nationalities into 69 countries across the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 500 consultants.
It's people that deliver projects and with over 45 offices in 28 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, contingency and project-based, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
- Development, control and management of plans for inspection, preventative maintenance and repairing within Operations section responsibility.
- Development, control and management of implementation of actions to upgrade the linear part and pumping station facilities to the normative requirements based on the results of diagnostic surveys;
- To perform inspection, preventative maintenance and repairing in close coordination with other units.
- Provision of technical and methodical guidance to the business units to ensure reliable, uninterrupted and safe operation of the linear part and pumping station equipment; firefighting and other protection facilities; route roads; technical actions for prevention and liquidation of emergencies;
- Development of proposals on upgrade of the Pipeline System in order to increase the Availability and reduce technical risks, energy consumption and production losses;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a relevant area of expertise; out of which at least 2 years of managerial experience
- Experience in contract and claim management is beneficial.
- Experience in planning of inspection, maintenance and repairing works
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.