Role Summary: #ZR
Baker Hughes has an opening for an ARMO Technician - 2nd Shift to support Artificial Lift in Tulsa, OK. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum 2 years' relevant industry experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive)
- Housekeeping ability in order to maintain cleanliness of shop
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Good mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Willingness to work 2nd shift
- Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous manner
- Strong focus towards safety
- Experience working with blueprints
- Knowledge and use of Micrometers
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more