At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.Role Summary:
We are looking for C++ Developer with 3+ years in-depth knowledge in C/C++ coding methodologies. This job will require to candidates to develop solution to interact with multiple devices, databases and applications. The candidate should have good understanding of Linux Internals, Data structures (STL, Trees, Arrays, Linked Lists), Object Oriented ProgrammingEssential Responsibilities:
- Effectively work with the team to analyze the product and technology requirements.
- Prepare Object oriented design and analysis on software components and systems.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Ensure participation in Project Planning for task identification, estimation, dependencies and risk analysis.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- C++/CGI Web application Development
- Database Programming using C++
- Client-server and peer-to-peer architectures and Implementation
- Network security, basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP, Http)
- Experiences with Multi-Threading/fork Implementation and Inter-process communication mechanisms
- SCADA Programming experiences (C, and a derived programming language) For Telemetry Systems
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic understanding of UML diagramming techniques and application.
- Strong Communication and reporting skills.
- Prior experience in Real-Time Systems
- Experience in GSOAP is an advantage
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Good Knowledge of Big Data Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of architecture concepts for complex applications
- Application software development experience in Agile SCRUM Process
Cochin , India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more