15-20 years offshore PM experience.
- Execution of either hardware delivery or R&D Projects
• Project execution in accordance with agreed scope of work, budgets, schedules and quality requirements. Full responsibility for overall contract scope result.
• Ensure team alignment to achieve project goals and objectives
• Focus on HSE management, plans and activities
• Ensure project execution according to our Project Execution Model
• Ensure technology development according to our Technology Development Project Execution Model
• Perform and undertake project co-ordination meetings with other departments and clients
- MSc. in Engineering or/and Business Administration
• 5 years' experience with development, engineering or construction projects, preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
• Proven track record in project or technology development management
• Strong leadership capability and co-operation skills
• Clear, open and direct communicator
• Good commercial and technical understanding
• Enthusiastic and innovative in finding solutions
• Hands on with strong focus on performance and results
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.