Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.Essential Responsibilities:
Supervisory roles that are responsible for direct or indirect leadership and/or management of projects resources. Develops a year plan for its own department. Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working. Contributes to plan of larger unit. Communicates across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross-functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy. Diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
As a Global Fabrication and Distribution, A&T Leader you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all Company Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental (HSSE) Policies are adhered. Supports the development and implementation safety systems to ensure that the organization is focused on continual improvement in a culture of safe work practices
- Building, leading and motivating a cross-functional project team to deliver large-scale complex projects assignments
- Taking full ownership for the GF&DS Products Assembly and Testing management and achieving operational excellence in the production of our subsea systems
- Responsible for planning and managing of global resources and equipment assets in support of assigned projects. Design and integrate multi-functional schedules and product line deliverables into a workable project execution plan.
- Owning and managing the customer relationship, communications and reporting
- Managing the project Testing budget, customer change requests and commercial negotiations
- Liaise with international project teams to coordinate assets and resources.
- Liaise with Company Clients, Project Teams, Suppliers, and Subcontractors regarding resource and equipment needs, technical issues, project schedules, etc.
- Provide operational feedback into Company planning and tendering organizations.
- Participates and develops Manifold & SDS tender submissions with regard to assembly and testing budgets and schedules.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least significant years of experience in Project Management).
- Significant years of experience in managing Assembly and Testing scope of subsea products such as X-Trees, Manifolds, PLEMs, UTAs and SDUs
- Strong experience in Project Leadership.
- Experienced in managing large scale, complex projects within an environment like ours e.g. manufacturing, energy, transportation
- Have experience in Subsea projects
- Have a natural ability to engage, present to and build trusted relationships with customers and senior stakeholders
- Be familiar with managing projects in an environment with complex supply chains
- Be well organized and analytical, with experience of managing budgets and cost control within large scale projects
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more