Position : Tankerman (Offshore)
Duration: 2-3 Weeks
Start Approx.: Mid December 2019
Joining Port: Peru / Chile, South America
Oceanwide is looking for several Tankerman (Offshore).
We are looking for a team up to 10 industrial cleaners to complete tank cleaning works on a vessel during it's normal trade pattern.
Responsibilities and Duties :
• Manually dig sludge into buckets
• Winch to deck
• Enter tank under self- contained breathing apparatus
• All other jobs assigned.
Certification / requirements will be as follows:
• Confined space entry certification - verifiable
• Breathing Apparatus certification - verifiable
• Confined space rescue certification - verifiable
• Medically certified to work in tanks using BA - medical certificate must have 1 year validity
• Ideally STCW trained but if not this will not be a show stopped
• Seamans book
• Valid passport - minimum 12 month validity
• Verifiable work history where they have done similar works
• Previous history working with / removing contaminated materials inside tanks
• MUST HAVE VERIFIABLE EXPERIENCE IN CLEANING TANKS WITH HAZARDOUS INDUSTRIAL WASTE WHILE USING BREATHING APPARATUS.