- This person in this role is accountable for all aspects of Functional and Technical Clarity Portfolio Management platform in BH.
- Perform current state analysis- processes, people and tools
- Analyze Clarity PPM requirements, conduct process workshops and Sprint Demos
- Conduct functional product orientation for Client's designated subject matter experts. The focus of this orientation will be targeted to the functionality planned for Stage 2.
- Define future state processes
- Develop implementation plan and roadmap
- Provide inputs to PM/Scrum Master on delivery
- Understand training needs and create training strategy
- Perform As-is analysis- Current PPM process/solution and other tools
- Verify setup of development environment (i.e., operating systems, database systems and applications as applicable).
- Perform configuration vs. customization analysis
- identify performance requirements and load testing strategy
- Analyze reporting requirements
- Analyze required tool customization
- Lead/Participate in planning and retrospective sessions with teams to improve delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Others Familiarity with CA Clarity PPM versions v15 onwards, specially New User Interface of Clarity PPMCertification with CA PPM Proven Professional and/or Business Analysist preferredUnderstand Clarity database model and Write SQL statements for reporting needs and to create data feedsSupport and enhance custom reportsMonitor and resolve jobs that create data feeds for other systemsStay current on product features/bug fixes based on vendor provided documentationExperience with Software Development Life Cycle Work Experience:
- Familiarity with CA Clarity PPM versions v15 onwards, specially New User Interface of Clarity PPM
- Certification with CA PPM Proven Professional and/or Business Analysist preferred
- Understand Clarity database model and Write SQL statements for reporting needs and to create data feeds
- Support and enhance custom reports
- Monitor and resolve jobs that create data feeds for other systems
- Stay current on product features/bug fixes based on vendor provided documentation
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- At-least performed one complete End to End Clarity PPM Implementation
- 5+ years of professional experience in Clarity PPM functional & technical areas
- 3+ years of experience with writing complex SQL queries (oracle, or SQL Server)
- 3+ years of experience with developing reports (Crystal Reports, Jasper Soft or any other tool)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more