Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Sangachal Terminal, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan
Responsible for managing a team to deliver reliability and maintenance activities, whilst developing the team's technical capabilities to support standardisation and consistency of processes and provide guidance on the best approach for improving reliability performance to ensure the safety, efficiency and reliability of operations.
Responsible for managing Sangachal Produced Water Plant, Sangachal Export and AZ Export PSA2 pumping station
- As the functional line manager for MTLs, completes my Plan conversations
- Recommend activity set beyond the 12 week window to OSTLs.
- Accountable for efficient planning and execution of maintenance work schedules.
- Oversees the delivery of the maintenance work schedule through the MTLs.
- Resolves and/or escalates systemic issues that prevent completing scheduled work.
- Improves the performance of work execution by monitoring technicians in the field, and makes productivity improvement recommendations.
- Monitors asset backlog levels and understands the associated aggregated risk. Sets plans that maintain the right balance between CO and PM delivery.
- Develops tactical intervention plans to address as needed.
- Ensures that technicians understand and adhere to the global Work Management processes and standards.
- Ensures that staff executing work meet at least the minimum competency standards. Continuously improve technician competency to support organizational needs.
- Participates in the validation and prioritization of work for the asset (when required).
- Participates in line Self Verification of the Work Management process and take corrective actions to support OMS 5.4 conformance.
- Monitors the agreed KPIs and takes appropriate actions to close any deviations from target.
- University master's degree
Essential job requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry
- Proven track record executing maintenance with some years in a maintenance supervison position
- Extensive experience helping technicans understand the importance of safe, productive, efficient work execution.
- Skilled in behaviour change management.
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills.
Experience in Team Leader role