Skills: Accounting, Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The role will be responsible for both the strategic vision and operational execution for Accounts Payable processing systems/tools across Baker Hughes. The Program Manager will partner with the Product companies, Digital Technology, BPOs and various stakeholders to set strategic and program priorities and will be accountable for the design, implementation and creating a best in class tool-based process across Baker Hughes.
In this role Senior Procure to Pay Program Manager, you will:
- Lead development and deployment of new accounts payable processing tool aligned to Apex enterprise standard tool processing in an effort to improve efficiency across Baker Hughes.
- Transform the business & enable organic and inorganic growth via process simplification.
- Be responsible for designing & driving best in class processes in alignment with Baker Hughes apex enterprise standard. Owning requirement gathering, to be process maps, blue printing and test scripts.
- Drive key aspects of the implementation (CRB, SIT, UAT, driving to standard process, cutover strategies, training, and go live activities.
- Develop training and establish a train the trainer program for Business Process Leaders (BPL) and super users on processes & support change management at sites.
- Provide direction to the BPLs on master data cleansing & cutover and the operational end user roles and responsibilities mapping.
- Proactively monitor risks and issues: own escalations, mitigation and initiatives necessary for corrective actions.
- Own project governance and operating rhythms; ensure effective communications, reporting and reviews at all levels of the organisation.
- Manage scope, deliverables, dependencies, resources, progress and timelines, using project management methodology throughout the program.
- Oversee all design and enhancements to ensure compliance with standards and local regulations.
- Manage multiple sub-businesses & ERP's on requirement gathering and agree timelines that can be managed by business and Digital Technology teams.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management to drive buy in, engagement, change, and funding. Push global standards & demonstrate Go Lean to Stay Fast principles.
- Create & keep up to date a multi-layered project plan for the various task/requirements needed by business.
- Define and create reporting / dashboarding / metrics as required.
- Use experience gained in roll-outs to shape enhancements and improvements for future roll-outs and functionality.
Opening Date: 27th November 2019
Closing Date: 25th December 2019
- Strong experience in in project/program management, Accounts Payable, Sourcing and/or operations roles which involved accounts payable activities.
- Significant experience in enterprise standard Shared Services operations.
- Relevant experience in enterprise standard controllership operations.
- Knowledge of AP tools and interface with ERPs.
- Working knowledge of oracle & SAP ERP.
- Previous implementation experience of AP tools and integrations with ERPs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain.
- Significant experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Demonstrated experience in global and complex organisations, working across geographical boundaries and navigating in a matrix team environment.
- Travel about 30% of the time domestically and internationally, as required.
- Experience in Accounts Payable.
- Strong understanding of the full spectrum of the buy to pay processes.
- Strong understanding of SAP and/or Oracle.
- Experience leading large scale, cross-functional projects.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Strong change management and facilitation skills.
- Drive to closure and execution skills including persistent drive for results utilising sound project management, organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including crisp verbal skills plus effective listening skills; effective written presentation and facilitation skills.
- Aberdeen, UK.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organisation.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more