Company: Baker Hughes
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Drive key account strategy for dedicated Global Product Line in OFS. Accountable for growing Global Product Line market share and profitability with key accounts for OFS.
· KA OFS leaders and Product Line GAMs to develop micro - strategy in partnership with the respective PL
· Accountable for ongoing reviews from PL and overall OFS, from commercial / execution
· Develops a market/account strategy at the PL level with a short- & long-term perspective
· Develop a deep understanding of customer organisation buying processes and criteria
· Drive customer intimacy & performance management
· Leads sales & commercial processes for respective account
· Technically support the account for every PL aspects
· Compile Total Available Market data for respective key account and develop a competitive landscape.
· Identify and coordinate opportunities for technology introduction/new technology development in collaboration with the PL and Region.
· Handle technical queries and advice to sell solutions to support key account
· Create & monitor technology and solution by collaborating with customer in developing solution or technologies
· Coordinates region and PL sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, finance and other functions
· Works in close cooperation with global sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff
· Formulates and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements
· Formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development
· Execute the role of QB for every PL must win, when agreed
· Support and monitor contracts upsell strategy execution
· Assists in customer negotiations
· Identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth.
· Represents multiple business groups (cross regions/business/P&L) to Accounts(s)
· Promote the business value proposition of BH technology
· Increasing market penetration through technical and sales support
· Visits global client and or BH locations as necessary
· Significant proven record of Sales & Commercial experience in Oil & Gas
· Bachelor's Degree, Advanced degree is a plus
· In-depth knowledge of market conditions.
· Thorough understanding of products/applications for respective product line
· Thorough understanding of commercial strategies
· Deal strategy and product knowledge
· Strong technical knowledge
· Innate Problem Solver
· Intellectually curious
· Shown humble confidence
· Self-Management & thinker
· Natural Influencer
· Excellent communication skills
Sugar Land, TX