As the Senior Project Manager for Supply Chain Finance and Cash Initiatives you will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, adoption, growth and success of Supply Chain Finance initiatives and other Cash Initiatives. You will report to the Global Disbursement and Cash Initiatives Leader and work cross functionally with the relevant Stakeholders.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Lead the transition from the GE TPS reverse factoring program to alternative Supply Chain Finance program/programs
- Identify Supply Chain Finance solutions and strategy for key opportunities; prepare business case and obtain business buy in.
- Manage the implementation / extension of Supply Chain Finance solutions. Manage the implementation of IT solutions, as required. Ensure the solutions are robust, future proof and controls are in place.
- Manage the adoption of the program and maximization of impact
- Create an internal and external communication strategy and manage its execution
- Ensure benefits are measured and correctly reported
- Project Manage implementation of other cash initiatives. Initiatives may include but are not limited to:
- Creation of operational rhythm to identify and resolve pay term leakage
- Enhancement of the Advance Payment process / Immediate pay process / Expedited payment process
- Implementation of and increase adoption of Later Than Logic
- Identify other cash improvement opportunities and prepare / present a business case for their implementation.
- Report out Baker Hughes Leadership progress of initiatives and improvements to date
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance
- Working knowledge of Commercial Finance solutions
- Strong understanding of Source-To-Pay processes
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Highly analytical-able to analyze complex and large volumes of data and derive action plans and decisions from analysis
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization; extensive experience of virtual communication tools
- BB or MBB Certification
- Knowledge of SAP and Oracle
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more