The Systems Assurance Engineering Manager will provide technical and operational leadership for all projects requiring support of Technical Assurance, ROV access study, Interfaces, LCI, Hydraulic Analyses, Application engineers, and TRS (PBCS). It will include functional leadership of multidisciplinary team and will have full responsibility for all aspects relating to the execution of all related projects within the Group.Essential Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of multi-disciplinary engineers (Technical Assurance, ROV access study, Interfaces, LCI, Hydraulic Analyses, Application engineers, and TRS (PBCS)).
- Development of a world class multi-disciplinary engineering team providing overall technical guidance and development of a world class offering.
- Management across leadership (both peers and senior leaders) to ensure delivery and flawless execution of all relevant based NPI and customer specific project deliverables (EPC and Brownfield Project types).
- Interface to internal and external regional clients, building relationships and world class response / interaction.
- Development of mechanisms to drive improvements to customer outcomes through the application of data science / analytics to the large volumes of data generated from our deployed products.
- Ability to drive deep understanding of product performance through detailed data analysis.
- Collaboration with the Projects and Systems Engineering teams.
- Ownership of process improvements (Agile etc.) and Say / Do metrics
- Cooperation with Application engineering team to support forecasting process
- Bachelor or master's degree in engineering or a science-based discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Proven Subsea experience
- Deep understanding of Systems processes.
- Practical knowledge of NPI and project requisition processes.
- Solid understanding of BH Digital Strategy / tools and linkage to product offering.
- Ability to champion and promote the BH Cultural Pillars.
- Experience delivering projects on both small and large scales .Ability to travel internationally, as required, at short notice.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Ability to build, create and lead remote and global teams.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge sharing and mentoring capabilities.
- Ability to provide senior leadership updates in a concise and accurate manner.
- Product Lifecycle management (PLM) knowledge.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in leading global teams and developing talent.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more