Baker Hughes has an opening for a Warehouse Worker to support Artificial Lift in the Tulsa, OK facility. Essential Responsibilities:
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers, other plants, and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping area.
- Performs cycle counts as needed.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders, and supplier subcontract parts.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- Move equipment off and onto pallets for shipping.
- Move equipment to various areas of the facility.
- Utilize a lift truck to move parts and equipment. Pick parts for shipping and assisting with receiving functions.
- Maintain Quality Control.
- Must be willing to work 3rd shift (10:30pm to 6:30am)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- Ability to lift as much as 50 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written communication skills).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Computer skills.
- Able to be on call when needed during rotation.
- 2+ years of experience working in a warehouse environment.
- SAP experience.
- Experience counting parts and maintaining inventory accuracy
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more