At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
As Field services engineer, you will be responsible for installation, maintenance and timely trouble shooting and provide training for Measurement & Sensing Product line, related to Ultrasonic flow metering systems, Process Gas and moisture analyzer systems and other related instrumentationEssential Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for successful implementation of Flow Gas and Moisture products. This includes supervision of installation of Flowmeter transducers including Hot tapping /cold tapping, sampling systems for analyzers, project management, system installation, system integration, configuration, commissioning, Site acceptance testing, and customer training.
- You shall be involved in continuous development of site solution implementation best practices and share the "lessons learnt" with the team.
- You will be required to work on supporting services (remote or on-site) contracts, provide sales leads and develop long term contracts in the region.
- You are required to Think ahead, prepare for the future, understand M&S direction, and work closely with Sales to bring solutions to solve customers' problems.
- The job also requires assistance to ITO for producing budgetary quotations and Fixed Price Proposals for M&S solutions.
- You will be responsible for scheduling and timely completion of job related reports and invoicing packages (including SAP entries, timesheets, and expenses).
- You will be required to adhere to and follow the EHS policies of the organization
- You shall work along with ITO and Services Manager for the business development, attend meetings with customer to help in growing the "Backlog" .
- You are expected to be assigned for 70% with an unassigned time not exceeding 5% in a calendar year. Rest of the time shall be spent on trainings, sharing lessons within the team, Sales support.
- You are required to update and follow the processes implemented by the organization.
- Minimum four-year Bachelor of Engineering degree from an accredited college or university (engineering discipline: Electrical, Instrumentation or Mechanical preferred)
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personal. Decent TOEFL or equivalent test score.
- Ability to perform site work thru stressful working conditions and never lose sight on main goals.
- Embrace Customer service mindset and leverage strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Holds Valid UAE license, willing to travel extensively at short notices.
- Must provide Fit for Duty test certificate.
- Proved strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Product experience in analytical instrumentation.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates