Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Workover Consultant with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Oversees daily activities for workover or production activities to ensure operations are performed to the required standards in a safe and efficient manner.
- Revise workover programs and equipment
- Perform workovers and running completions, logging and perforating,coil tubing, well testing and well intervention operations
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of workover experience
- Writing workover procedures
- Valid Well Control certification
- Hydraulic Workover Unit experience
- ESPs completion experience
- Any relevant work experience in the following areas: ESP, Wireline, Slickline, Completion elements, perforation
- Quick thinker, able to work in a small & dynamic organization
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.