Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently seeking a Drilling & Completions Supervisor in Kenedy, TX for a 14/14 rotation.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Provides onsite oversight of field operations including fracturing, wire line, coiled tubing, snubbing and work over operations for wells ensuring that wells are completed in an efficient, technically competent, safe, cost effective and environmentally responsible manner.
- Implements COP health, safety and environmental policy through pro-active oversight of contractor activities.
- Manages projects and timing to achieve asset goals, including planning and logistics for assigned completion activities from drilling rig release through hand-off to production operations.
- Works with Superintendents and Engineers to optimize safe and low cost completion procedures for well operations.
- Identifies, evaluates and selects qualified vendors. Has direct input and responsibility for cost control and ensuring operations stay within budget.
Skills / Qualifications
- Typically 10-15 years of experience.
- Provides oversight to professional and/or lead staff.
- Responsibilities may include several technical/functional areas.
- Resolves complex problems.
- Provides input to development of technical/functional strategies and ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional objectives.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.