Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably Resources are currently recruiting for a SAP specialsit to work for a major Oil + Gas Industry contractor.
Insurance- D+D, Life, Medical
Contract duration - 6 months (renewable)
1. Verify the completeness/correctness of Purchase Requisition document prepared by PMT requestor, including cost attributes and categories, such as: Commodity Code, PR structure/line items, WBS consistency with Cost Control indications
2. Manage in SAP technical issue of Purchase Requests for Material and Services
3. Manage in SAP technical issue of Purchase Requests revision for Purchase Order/Subcontract
4. Manage in SAP Work Order and Delivery Order creation and revision
5. Manage in SAP accounting and Service Entry Sheet process including verification of supplier/subcontractor progress report and/or invoicing documents
6. Coordinate Technical Office Team
7. Ensure the collection and archiving of proper and verifiable documentation of all Requisitioning activities managed by SAP Technical Office (in SAP and Project server)
8. Issue the Requisitioning reporting on periodical basis with the aim of monitoring and controlling the status of Purchase Requests, PO/Contract and accounting
9. Support the PMT to monitor and follow up of the status of Purchase Requests, in liaison with project disciplines involved in the procurement flow
10. Monitor the Frame Agreement and Blanket Order committed/actual amounts against budget amount
11. Perform analysis on PO/Contract Estimate To Complete and Estimate At Completion
If this position is of interest to you, please get in touch for more details !
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.