Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Maintenance Engineer
Other Skills: CMMS , OMS
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 42000 - 45000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance System Engineer for their Aberdeen based client.
The role will oversee the development, maintenance, implementation and continuous improvement of computer systems use in maintenance and drilling support operations, primarily the CMMS and Operational Management System (SharePoint), but also other company systems as required (SAP).
* Assume overall responsibility for maintenance and development of the CMMS.
* Assume overall responsibility for maintenance and development of the OMS.
* Ensure company standards and procedures are understood and maintained at all times.
* Proactive in contributing to the functioning of the maintenance department, both onshore and offshore, through development of ideas and teamwork.
* Provide information to the onshore maintenance department as required for the smooth operation of company maintenance objectives.
* Be proficient in the use of computers, computer programs and software applicable to the post.
* Monitor on a weekly basis in the maintenance compliance onboard the allocated rig units by reference to maintenance schedule on CMMS.
* Manage maintenance team usage of CMMS in accordance with client/company requirements in order to meet client compliance targets.
* Ensure all users of CMMS onshore and offshore are trained to the required standards as dictated by company/client.
* Identify areas of potential non-compliance on a weekly basis and take action to address any overdue work before becoming non-compliant.
* Monitor the status of deferred and corrective work orders on at least a weekly basis.
* Ensure maintenance procedures embedded in the client maintenance system are appropriate, both in content and issue frequency.
* Monitor and report on the reliability of safety critical elements for each platform.
* Liase with onshore maintenance team to produce work plans for shutdown rigs.
* Report of status of CMMS at client quarterly business review.
* Attend any other client meetings as required.
* Assist with training and support for user of purchasing and logistics sytem (IFS).
* Participate in weekly field maintenance conference call.
* HND in an Engineering or Physical Sciences discipline involving some study of Maintenance Engineering or 3 years relevant experience in the workplace with MMS.
If interested in this exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND