Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client, an Oil and Gas service company based in South Aberdeen have a vacancy for an Admin Assistant to join their team ASAP on a full-time, staff basis.
- Handling and distributing invoices to Sales Persons and processing on return
- Mail handling - incoming post and outgoing post
- Confirmation of outgoing goods and orders via Warehouse.
- Daily reports to be carried out and distributed in a timely manner, daily.
- Filing and managing document control.
- Answering and delegation of all telephone calls to main number
- Responding to emails and liaising with customers and clients
- Process all incoming invoices from Accounts Payable
- Printing, Scanning and Copying of confidential documents i.e. test certification.
- Arranging transport of goods within the UK and Europe.
- Updating sales team with information regarding the movement of their orders.
- Liaising with suppliers and building strong communicative relationships regarding orders and jobs.
- Ad hoc use of SAP Ariba, PIMS software and Fusion.
- Moderate use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Assisting with Warehouse and Sales team as directed - undertake any administrative duties within the company.
Bringing over 60 years of experience to the market, Petro People provide both tailored Recruitment Services and Upstream & Downstream Project Engineering & Management Solutions to the Oil & Energy Sector.
Petro People provide a tailored Recruitment Service to our clients globally and have amassed over 60 years of experience working exclusively in the Oil & Energy industry.
Using our 7 Stage Collaborative Model, we are perfectly positioned to support you in both permanent and contract positions onshore or offshore.
Based in the Oil & Gas capital of Europe, Petro People provide a full Turnkey Project Engineering & Management Service to our global Upstream & Downstream clients.
Whether we provide a full Project Management Team or a single discipline engineer, our experienced personnel form a crucial part of our clients operation and together they ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time, within budget and fully achieve the intended requirements.
Project Management including Support & Planning
Project Teams & Personnel
Brownfield and Greenfield FEED & Engineering Services
Construction & Pre-fabrication
Commissioning & Decommissioning
Logistics & Mobilisation
Recruitment & Payroll Solutions
Offshore Drilling services
SPS & UWILD Projects
Upgrade, Repair & Modification Projects
Stacking & Reactivation
Petrochemical / Refinery Project Personnel
Plant Upgrade / Repair or Modification projects
Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
FEED & Engineering Services
Please visit our website for more information on our Recruitment or Project Services.
Part of the Maxwell Drummond Group