Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Technical, personal and / or linguistic competencies; Professional or HSE certifications.
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree with relevant industry experience in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering.
- Discipline or other relevant technical discipline qualification.
- Experience in similar roles or related roles in the oil and gas environment.
- Reservoir and geoscience working experience in an operated asset.
- Strong experience in reservoir management and monitoring.
- Strong experience on reservoir dynamic modelling (Eclipse) and model history matching.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player, persuasive, open minded, hard worker, delivery orientated.
- Working experience in the middle East would be a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- HSE trainings.
- Ensure HSE policies are followed and understood within the team and with every activity/operation required by the Asset especially reservoir related.
- Responsible for day-to-day well performance monitoring, well test requirements, well potential updates
- Implement and validate the reservoir engineering techniques linked to its activity (planning, evaluation and interpretation of well tests, interpretation of PLT, decline curve analysis, material balance, production nodal analysis, definition of production mechanisms, prediction of production performance and injection, PVT analysis, etc.).
- Validate the analysis of reservoir data (static and especially dynamic) and the syntheses of dynamic data for pressure conditioning actions to be implemented for drilling of new wells.
- Participate in the synthesis of subsurface data and ensure the consistency of assumptions between the different disciplines (geophysics, geology and petrophysics, production technology and geo-information).
- Participate in construction of the reservoir models (static and dynamic) in close collaboration and iterations with the geophysicist, geologist and reservoir specialists, optimizing the modelling of the flows according to the heterogeneities and the production mechanisms to be implemented, to end up with history matched sector and possibly full reservoir dynamic models.
- Ample autonomy in the field of dynamical simulation of reservoirs, in methodology, in knowledge of reservoir simulation software's (ECLIPSE...) and interface systems.
- Integrate the data from existing production, new development and appraisal wells into the models.
- Participate and guarantee in the definition and optimization of development schemes and patterns.
- Guarantee the assessment of associated production and injection unconstraint profiles for COMPANY's production and injection exercises.
- Ensure the quality of the data in the different databases (pressures, production, injection€¦).
- Provide validated relevant data (production profiles) to be used for economic evaluation of each project/well/study.
- Ensure the good integration between the other disciplines (geophysics, geology, production technology and geo-information) to evaluate uncertainties associated with a project/well/study (1P, 2P, 3P) and implement the necessary studies (experimental design, ... ).
- Propose the reservoir data acquisitions programs (fluids, conventional and SCAL, well testing, logs, cores, ...) to characterize and predict reservoir behaviour and reduce the uncertainties.
- Ensures compliance with costs, deadlines and objectives.
Guarantee the Reservoir Surveillance Plan and Reservoir Management Plan for the Asset as per COMPANY Standards
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.