- Assist with coordination and management of the FCPA compliance process, follow-up on non-compliant items and recommend and install enhancements to current compliance process.
- Assist in the implementation and performance of the Legal Audits, FCPA Corporate Audits and other Compliance Review programs.
- Assist the attorneys and Legal Compliance in the Risk Assessment process for high-risk countries based upon criteria selected by management
- Assist investigative counsel and Compliance Audit Manager on investigations as required, including the coordination and collection of financial information for internal and Business Helpline investigations.
- Develop standardized work papers for all aspects of the compliance review, risk assessments, FCPA due diligence on acquisition targets, legal audits and other assignments.
- Handle special projects, such as acquisition FCPA due diligence, Compliance Dashboard, Data Analytics, development of training materials and conducting webcasts, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant field CPA, CIA, or CFE preferred.
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience, some preferably in internal audit or FCPA compliance.
- Well versed in FCPA
- Thorough understanding of implementation and maintenance of internal controls, audit programs, and US GAAP
- Experience in investigation support
- Excellent analytical skills. Extensive knowledge of Excel, use of databases a plus
- Understanding of SAP a plus
- Foreign language skills preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to deal with all levels of Executive, Finance and Operations management.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple activities concurrently with success.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to travel worldwide up to 35% as required.
- Must be fluent in oral and written English.
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more