Baker Hughes is currently hiring a FP&A Manager based in Tulsa, Oklahoma; Houston, Texas; or Denver, Colorado.
In this role, you will be responsible for the preparation and accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP for Artificial Lift (ALS) and Rod Lift (RLS) in Central/South East/South Texas. Ensuring that internal controls are properly working as well as collaborating with the Area Product Line Managers and broader operations teams to drive business performance and financial results. Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead financial responsibilities for ALS and RLS product lines in the Central/SE/STX operating areas as well as providing finance support for other NA Land ALS and RLS functions including Assembly, Maintenance & Overhaul (AMO), Inventory and Fixed Asset Management.
- Working across the matrix organization, coordinating between the North America Land Finance team and the ALS and RLS product lines.
- Working with the Central/SE/STX and NA Land ALS and RLS leadership to measure and monitor key business drivers and KPI's.
- Develop and analyze planned and actual financials for Central/SE/STX ALS and RLS and overall NA Land ALS and RLS, as required.
- Review the Central/SE/STX ALS and RLS financial performance with Business Leads. Assist with action plans, reallocate resources and update forecasts as required. Provide ongoing data analysis and reporting.
- Assist with bids, contracts and customer business/financial reviews as needed.
- Provide cash management reporting to the business unit including billings, collection, DSO, Lapse Days and past due monitoring. Work with the Asset/Materials Management team on capex and inventory initiatives.
- Lead financial pacing (QMI) process for Central/SE/STX ALS and RLS.
- Perform month end & quarter end financial reporting and analysis duties.
- Any other ad hoc FP&A analysis, as needed (headcount, overtime, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a finance or accounting related role
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent organization and communication
- Self-motivated individual
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- SAP/HFM working knowledge preferred
- Proven ability to be both strategic and tactical
- Aptitude in critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong teamwork mindset
- Analytical capability to assess and model financial data
Tulsa, OK; Houston, TX; Denver, CO