Baker Hughes is hiring for a Supplier Manager based in Houston, TXEssential Responsibilities:
- Negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies
- Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction
- Department executing simple analysis, test and support work
- Executes analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological development in teams under supervision
- Lead Spend analysis and assess compliance with current Contract, also communicate and start action if any deviation is identify
- Define continuous improvement process or projects addressed to sourcing.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Procurement/Sourcing or supply chain, In-depth knowledge procurement business acumen, principles, and best practices; current with relevant trends and applications
- Strong computer skills, proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- SAP knowledge and experience required
- Excellent ability to communicate with internal customers and suppliers
- Strong negotiation and contract skills.
- Financial acumen
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- High level of integrity and ethics, able to handle sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to relate to personnel at all levels in the organization
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to coordinate task /projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Knowledge of product lines and services in OFS.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.