Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Design Engineer
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a MOC Team Support (EIT) for contract in North York, ON.The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given. The shift is Monday-Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review existing and new Management of Change (MOC) requests including facilitating work with MOC Owners, performing quality assurance controls and follow through to completion.
- Monitor and update the MOC SharePoint Site.
- Review departmental processes for compliance with MOC Standard.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must have qualifications:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Nice to have qualifications:
-SharePoint and Management of Change experience
Other duties may include:
- Provide engineering design support (high pressure approval, excess pressure request, emergency generator request, station design above 320 m3/hr.,etc).
- Conduct technical analysis using risk assessment principles (station failure, pipeline failure, material failures, repair vs replace scenarios, operating issues, etc.).
- Provide technical support for complex projects (design, layout, material selection, cost estimates, scheduling, etc.).
- Complete and/or coordinate the writing of Procedures of Work (POW).
- Facilitate Capital Budget submissions (design, costing, justification).
- Be the primary liaison with Facilities Planning, Head Office Engineering and Construction Process Prioritization of work and assignment of work.
- Ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy of work.
- Assist in resolving issues. Identify and coordinate.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.