Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, Waste Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking a Water Management Supervisor/Superintendent to add to their team in Watkins, CO for a 14/14 rotation.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Coordinates contractor and consultant workforce to accomplish tasks as necessary.
- Manages and coordinates water transfer to frac spreads and water supply to locations and identifying routes for water transfers.
- Collaborates with PRRTC in dealing with agreements. Relays temporary routes needed to ROW agents for upcoming jobs and procuring ROW for temporary frac lines and drilling supply lines.
- Coordinates changes between office and field personnel.
- Uses temporary water line agreements to acquire long term routes for all water transfers.
- Captures all water volumes and footage of lines laid on landowners property.
- Determines needs to build frac pits and drill water wells and procure new off-lease frac pit and water wells. QCs on building frac pits, lines laid and maintenance of frac pits.
- Reviews and coordinates documentation and changes with land owners as well as lawyers and water consultants.
- Conducts weekly meetings for scheduling and planning.
- Reviews and schedules upcoming jobs needing water transfer ops and reviewing schedules for any conflicts.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings and communicates daily with project leads on jobs and safety.
- Permits all water and water wells with the underground water districts.
- Permits state and county roads crossings.
- Attends monthly meetings with the districts and sends monthly water volumes to the districts.
- Sends check requests to PRRTC for water used in operations.
- Compiles all invoice trackers and line sheets for each job.
- Coordinates with procurement on any price issues.
Skills / Qualifications
- 15+ years of experience preferred
- Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
- Adapts and executes functional business plans
- Deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.