Responsible for programming a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.Essential Responsibilities:
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
- Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
- Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
- Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority withi
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more