Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Customer Service
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsible for Order Management for Offshore & Subsea Services Orders in the Order-To-Remittance (OTR) Subsea Services Team. Ensure that Sales Orders are executed to match contract requirements, scope of sup-ply, quality, delivery and post-order activities. Co-ordinate with various support functions to have up-to-date order progress to meet On-Time-Delivery (OTD) target.
· Understand Customer's Order requirements
· Facilitate Order management - process order intake, input into internal systems
· Responsible for order execution and internal co-ordination up to shipment, billing and tools returned
· Monitor current progress and status of all Orders to ensure OTD target
· Co-ordinate customer requirements with internal stakeholders
· Track order bookings, revenue recognition, OTD and contribution margin
· Perform other duties as required to support within the Services team
· Diploma /Certificate from an accredited polytechnic or college
· Meticulous, Organized, Responsible, focused on numerical accuracy and delivers on commitments
· Ability to understand project goals and ensure that these are communicated to, and understood by all par-ticipants in the supporting units
· Ability to influence others in a matrix environment and to manage and enforce key processes are executed
· Great interpersonal, diplomatic and effective oral and written communication skills in English are essen-tial
· Proficient in PC Skills, MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook.
· A team player with ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast pace environment
· Demonstrated ability to manage multi tasks and ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadline
· Excellent problem solving and customer centric attitude
· Ability to effectively operate in a matrix organization structure
· Good knowledge of order execution processes
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more.