To provide and deliver an exceptional service with the highest possible safety standards to both onshore and offshore facilities with the chance to support service teams across regions, globally.Essential Responsibilities
- Safe and Compliant performance on all matters and or targets required by internal and external stakeholders regarding the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Active participation in all safety related initiatives on/offshore
- Involvement in BH Subsea Wellhead, Control, X-mas Tree, Manifold and Connection systems at manufacture and testing stages, e.g. Extended Factory Acceptance, Site Integration Testing and Site Receive Tests
- Installation and Maintenance of BH Subsea Wellhead, Control, X-mas Tree, Connection systems and associated equipment involving but not limited to; Hydraulic stroking mechanisms, Hydraulic Pumping Units, Mechanical structures etc.
- Maintain functionality/good condition; of Running, installation tools (mechanical/hydraulic) at all time
- Resolution of technical problems both on/offshore and pro-active involvement in product and relevant procedure improvement.
- Work closely with Project, Manufacturing, Engineering and other support teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining BH's high expectation of working with uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
- Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents when required
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Technically astute with demonstrable exposure to Subsea Wellhead, Control, X-mas Tree, Manifold and Connection systems
- Ideally min of 5 years' experience with relevant scopes in an offshore environment
- Ideally a minimum of Higher National Certificate or similar in a relevant Engineering or Mechanical/Hydraulic discipline
- Proven ability to interface with Customers on a one-to-one basis
- Ability to travel at short notice to potentially global locations.
- Strong communication skills fluent in English both Written and Verbal with PC literacy
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful on/offshore environments
- The role requires technical decision making ability based on appropriate competency level during each project.
- All engineering issues will be documented and passed through typically to the Integrated Services Lead (ISL) before distributed to Engineering and or Management for review and resolution by BH Onshore Services. The Client is informed all the way along the process with regular contact by the same.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more