Skills: Fitter / Turner, Heavy Machinery Operator, Machinist
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably Resources currently has an opening for an experienced Machinist onboard the world's third largest crane vessel, which is soon to be based in Netherlands.
The rotation will be 56/28 and 12 hours a day/ 7 days a week
- Operate machining tools such as lathes, milling machines, drilling tools, to produce custom objects from steel pieces, according to specified tolerances
- Where available, operate computer numerical control machining according to his/her own capabilities
- Execute repairs about mechanical equipment used in the machine shops
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the machine shop
- Perform regular maintenance on the machining tools according to the supplier specifications
- Participate to the Tool box talks meetings and JSA (Job Safety Analysis) as required
- Wear the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Report to the 2nd Engineer
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.