Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
OneSubsea, A Schlumberger Company, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Quality Engineer to join the team based in Celle, Germany. The Celle Quality team is responsible for actively driving Quality performance towards Safety, Quality, Lead Time, and Cost objectives.
Every Quality team member is committed to problem solving by identifying, addressing and resolving Project and Product Quality challenges to drive continuous improvement and achieve operational excellence.
As Project Quality Engineer, you ensure the implementation of the customer quality requirements in projects and products, the compliance with applicable standards and regulations for OneSubsea Controls Celle. You are the primary Project Quality contact for our customer representatives and inspectors as well as for our international project teams and for all questions regarding project and product quality.
- Responsible to ensure that Quality requirements are being properly implemented in bills of material (BoM), purchase orders, production routings and supplier inspection and test plans (ITP).
- Conduct Contract review including customer specifications, related industry standards and exceptions/clarifications.
- Responsible for creation and approval of project quality plans for project execution and the related product-specific inspection plans.
- Active participation in external and internal project meetings, as project kick-off meetings, pre-production meetings, design reviews etc.
- Verification of compliance to the agreed quality requirements and release of products, also considering country-specific regulations.
- Responsible for Project Quality reports and continuous improvement, based on nonconformities, route cause analyses and experiences during the product life cycle.
- Initiation of process improvements and implementation of Best Practises.
- Support audits and quality investigations incl. root cause analysis.
- Monitor approval progress of Project Quality documentation deliverables.
- Conduct trainings for Quality and other departments for e.g. new Process, new Product and Standards or Directives, Lessons Learned, etc.
- Authoring and improving project specific processes, checklists and updates for Business Process Map (BPM) related to quality.
- Engineering degree (mechanical/electrical/mechatronics) or equivalent technical education with work experience.
- Experience in special engineering or the oil- and gas industry and project execution/ management preferred.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Very good Business English skills (spoken and written).
- Strong communication skills, ability to coordinate and to work in a team.
- Problem solving oriented, assertiveness.
- Self-motivated, self-reliant.
- Good PC skills in MS Office, SAP/R3.
- Experience as an auditor preferred.
- Membership in Chartered Quality Institute (CQI).
- German language skills preferred.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.