At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy futureRole Summary:
Baker Hughes offers an experienced opportunity as Billing & Collections Specialist to join its team in HASSI MESSAOUD, AlgeriaEssential Responsibilities:
· As a member of the Billing & Collections team, this position is responsible for accurate and timely invoicing of services to the customer.
· It is the responsibility of the Billing & Collections Specialist to adhere to standard Baker Hughes OFS billing & collection processes.
· Under limited supervision create and release accurate customer invoices. This is completed through adherence of standard processes and include.
· Monitor and reconcile job tickets to field job data, maintain SAP job data, enter invoice into system software.
· This position will also verify information, maintain files and assist in the preparation of reports.
· This position will have regular communicate with internal & external customers.
· Coordinates accounting needs with other departments or locations.
· Handles special projects assigned. Qualifications/Requirements:
- Finance/ Commerce degree is required.
- Minimum 2 years in relevant experience.
- SAP experience or similar Billing & Collections software
- Microsoft office proficiency (including excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of EDI invoice processing a plus
- Customer service mindset
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Willing to work at Hassi Messaoud.
· HASSI MESSAOUD, Algeria
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more