Leap29 has a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking scheduler to join one of the world's largest firms operating across multiple sectors within the oil & gas industry, based in the Netherlands. This client continuously strives to be a global leader in its operations, as an awarding winning employer for both graduates and senior employees.
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months renewable, indefinite extension for the right candidate
The ideal Scheduler can expect to prepare schedule performance measurements reports, forecasts and studies. You will also manage the planning and scheduling parts of assigned projects, comply with work safety practices, develop plans and recommendations for justification of impacts of schedule problems. Responsible for coordinating activities of a team to support the delivery of reliability and maintenance activities, whilst developing the team's technical and analytical capabilities to provide guidance on the best approach to ensure the safety, efficiency and reliability of operations.
• Proficient with Primavera 6.
• Experienced with Microsoft Excel
• Previous Petrochemical experience is an advantage
• Excellent communications skills
• Time management skills
- generation job plans and work packs to allow efficient scheduling, assignment and execution of work
- Responsible for identifying permits needed
- Responsible for following Global Work Management processes and standards within planning activities and monitoring the agreed upon KPIs, taking appropriate actions to close the deviation from target,
- Responsible for maintaining healthy relationships and effective collaboration with other Planners and other contractors to improve performance
- Responsible for daily backlog management
- Responsible for modifying job plans
- Responsible for requesting modification or creation of master data such as new materials, new locations, description changes, etc.
- Responsible for setting realistic Target Dates for execution of the work
- Responsible for setting realistic Required by Dates for procurement of material and services
- Responsible for identifying the people, tools, materials, services, and procedures needed for a quality work pack
Dutch speaking applicants are heavily favoured as you will need to liaise with all contactors on site in a predominantly Dutch speaking environment. Please contact me if you feel like you match these requirements.
EU applicants only.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!