Skills: Engineering Technician, Mechanical Engineering, Rotating Equipment
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $550 - $600 per day, Benefits: 35% Uplift + flights + Accommodation
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently on the lookout for a Reciprocating Rotating Engineer to work for an IOC in Basra on a 28/28 rotation.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- ESSENTIAL SKILL (MUST HAVE): Waukesha Engine/Ariel Compressor maintenance expertise, 15 years minimum.
- Waukesha Engine: Gold Master Certified Technician (Factory Certified)
- Ariel Compressor: Certified Technician (Factory Certified)
- Rotating Equipment Technical Certifications, 15+ years' experience in a gas and oil industry, minimum 5 years in senior position
- Maintenance supervision experience required
- Nuvo Pignone which are the main compressor used.
- Current hands on experience essential - this is a field based role, staff must have extensive and ongoing field experience, this is not a managerial role
- RCA/failure mode analyses experience required
- Rigging experience required
- Good technical communication and written skills essential
- Spares provisioning/maintenance strategy experience preferred
- Capable of giving direction and guidance on CS maintenance activities in CS locations
- Extensive knowledge of Plant Operations and Control in order to evaluate risks
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.