Job Description Make a differenceIf you have experience with supporting an operational business in the maintenance of high-quality processes and documentation within an Operations Management System context, then this role is a chance to develop your leadership and organisational skills whilst working for an industry leader. What's the role?
The Production Excellence BCD Lead will be a core member of the Production Excellence Team responsible for delivering the Operations Management System (OMS) and Operating procedures within the local Business Management System. You will support the business in the maintenance of high-quality processes and documentation of all OMS related content. You will also champion process centric thinking and the adoption as well as the compliance of the OMS. Some of the deliverables and accountabilities of the role include;
- Develop and deliver OMS strategy and plan which includes providing regular feedback and reports on the delivery of progress against plans to the Production Excellence Manager.
- Define and set-up OMS governance structures.
- Develop an Operations Procedures Management Manual to provide guidance to the principal procedure users and approvers relating to the development, updates and management of key operations procedures.
- Develop an operations key document hierarchy structure including the Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed and Endorsed (RACIE) requirements of the documents.
- Align current documents and update/develop Manuals, Safety Critical & Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions to fit the agreed document hierarchy & structure.
- Develop and document a formal revision process for both time-based and ad-hoc revisions when updates are identified as being required.
- Provide quality and assurance review of all process amendments.
- Develop the Line of Defence audit schedule for Operations documentation.
Your interest in working for Shell Australia is the first step towards a great career that focuses on securing an energy future for generations to come. Shell Australia can offer you a platform from which you can propel your career and work on projects as diverse as the game-changing Prelude FLNG, industry-leading QGC project in Queensland, or our range of upstream exploration and development opportunities. Shell has been in Australia since 1901. Today Shell Australia is focused largely in the upstream sector, especially in the exploration, development and production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and oil.Requirements What we need from you:
- Demonstrated experience across Production Operations and/or Maintenance and Engineering disciplines with site experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in delivering effective change management across multiple locations and landscapes.
- Commitment to systems, procedures and quality assurance.
- Experience with business process development and management across governing, core and enabling processes.
- High attention to detail and the ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
Aboriginal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
At Shell we believe that every individual has something valuable to offer. We understand that the more diverse the workforce, the wider the variety of ideas we bring to the table. Shell values diversity and offers: flexible work schedules, work and family programs, health and wellness programs, employee networks and mentoring, plus great training and development
The successful candidate should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.